The Ultimate Tour is The Hill Tour and Coastal Cruise – with extras! Instead of heading straight to Sigiriya, we go north from Colombo to Puttalam. Here we can spend a restful day at the beach before heading inland to Anuradapura and then Dambulla. This is the start of the cultural triangle, with many ancient ruins and World Heritage sites.
We then visit the tea country, one of the most popular destinations and often referred to as “Little England”. We still have time for the excellent beaches, spas, and restaurants of the south coast, before spending a couple of days in the vibrant capital of Colombo.
This tour is 14 days to make the most of the extended trip. There is still plenty of downtime and enough double nights not to get overextended. We stay at excellent hotels.
This tour is limited to six people with three seats are already taken.
US$4300, US$700 Single Supplement
- Accommodation in all hotels mentioned
- All breakfast and dinners
- Transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Local government taxes & service charges
- All entrances and tours mentioned above
- Two tour guides: your host Michael Murray, and a local English-speaking driver and licensed Sri Lankan guide, available 24/7.
- Visas and Insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- All expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage.
- Entrance fees to tourist and other attractions not specified above